Action Sandball is an exciting new team game that lasts for approximately 35 minutes. It combines fun, fitness and competition, and its simplicity allows people of all ages to play: men women, young old, players or even non-cricketers.
The Game involves the basic principles and skill of traditional volleyball (except that it is played on sand): bumping (digging), setting and spiking, with teams in leagues competing against other teams comparable in ability.
It is easy to join and learn how to play.
Come and join a team, register in a league or just come along for the social environment.
Book for casual games too! We can also take bookings for one off or regular private competitions.
- A game last for 35 minutes
- All playing equipment is provided. (Just wear something comfortable)
- 2, 4 or 6 players per side
- 3 sets of 10 minutes per game
- 3 Touches per side
- Points are awarded on each rally
- Evening Leagues - Monday to Friday (Teams play once a week, unless on special arrangement)
- Saturday and Sundays we are open for Birthday parties
- Note: We sometimes have special Leagues and Competitions
- You can book a court and play your own game of Action Indoor Sandball if you like. Just call or email us to book your court... or click on the buttons below to make a booking.